- Bridgewater couple killed in house fire - 23 weeks 1 day ago - Two people were killed in an overnight fire at a house in Bridgewater.
- Winter storm part II: Georgia says it's ready - 23 weeks 1 day ago - Fire up the salt trucks. Cancel after-school plans. Position the National Guard. Two weeks after a few inches of snow paralyzed Atlanta and embarrassed the state, Gov. Nathan Deal is tackling the latest round of bad weather with gusto.
- Goffstown boy, 2, recovering after bone marrow transplant - 23 weeks 1 day ago - A 2-year-old Goffstown boy is recovering after having a bone marrow transplant on Thursday.
- Police: Two juveniles arrested after residents find firecrackers in mailboxes - 23 weeks 1 day ago - Raymond police said two juveniles were arrested after several residents reported finding firecrackers in their mailboxes.
- Money Savers: Cobbler repairs shoes, saves wallet - 23 weeks 1 day ago - Walking around can cause wear and tear on shoes, but a local cobbler is helping people save money by repairing their tattered shoes.
- Sunday's snow makes for messy Monday morning - 23 weeks 1 day ago - Sunday's snow made for a messy commute on Monday morning.
- Police: Man arrested in connection with heroin death - 23 weeks 1 day ago - Police have accused a New Hampshire man of supplying some heroin that led to another man's death.
- College football star Michael Sam: I'm gay - 23 weeks 1 day ago - Michael Sam, an All-American defensive lineman from the University of Missouri, publicly revealed that he's gay Sunday, creating the possibility he'll be the first openly gay player drafted by the National Football League.
- Charges in Allenstown stabbing upgraded to first-degree murder - 23 weeks 1 day ago - Charges have been upgraded against the Barnstead woman accused of stabbing an 18-year-old in Allenstown.
- Man accused in Hudson stabbing due in court - 23 weeks 1 day ago - Police said on Jan. 28, Joshua McKinnon, 32, stabbed a man and woman near Bockes Road.
- 11-year-old wins $15,000 prize at Meredith fishing derby - 23 weeks 1 day ago - Crowds gathered in Meredith Bay on Sunday to find out the big winners in the 35th annual Great Meredith Rotary Fishing Derby.
- CEO of Northeast Credit Union killed in snowmobile accident - 23 weeks 1 day ago - Family and colleagues are mourning the death of Northeast Credit Union's president and chief executive officer in a snowmobile accident early Saturday morning.
- NH conservation districts offer pollinator education course - 23 weeks 2 days ago - The Cheshire and Hillsborough County Conservation Districts will offer a course this March to educate people on the declining number of pollinators in New Hampshire.
- Popular cellphone technology targeted by hackers - 23 weeks 2 days ago - Hacking has been in the headlines lately, with massive security breaches at retailers. But another type of hacking that targets cellphones is growing.
- Nowitzki has 20 to lift Mavs over Celtics - 23 weeks 2 days ago - Dirk Nowitzki scored 20 points and Shawn Marion finished with 11 points and 10 rebounds for Dallas in a 102-91 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday, extending the Mavericks' winning streak to a season-high five straight.
- 1 killed, 2 injured in different snowmobile accidents - 23 weeks 2 days ago - From Friday into Saturday, New Hampshire Fish and Game conservation officer responded to reports of multiple snowmobile accidents, one resulting in a death.
- Apartment residents react to car crash - 23 weeks 2 days ago - Police said 18-year-old Samantha Murphy was under the influence of alcohol and likely speeding when she slammed into a building on Marlboro Street
- Bode Miller competes in men's downhill event - 23 weeks 2 days ago - Olympic veteran Bode Miller competed in the men's downhill event at the Olympics on Sunday.
- Vermont police search for missing New Hampshire man - 23 weeks 2 days ago - Michael Hayward, Jr., 42, was last seen Friday.
- Five favorite moments from the Sochi Olympics - 23 weeks 2 days ago - The first weekend of the Winter Olympics brought us moments of humor and technical problems from the Opening Ceremony, a skater's reaction that went viral and the sparkling debut of a sport where "stoked" and "dude" are part of a winning news conference.
|07/20/14 - 07/24/14||SKY FAMILY CONCERTS||7:00 pm||Open Door Bible Church - West Ossipee||The Open Door Bible Church of West Ossipee presents the SKY FAMILY in concert nightly at 7pm. Mix high-intensity Irish step dance of Riverdance with good humor and fast paced Celtic fiddle music, and a perfect measure of Gospel, and you have the idea. The event is free but donations are accepted. For more information call 323-8212 or visit www.TODBC.org/events|
|07/23/14||ADULT KAYAKING or HIKING||(All day)||Local Region||This Wednesday, the Active Outdoor Adults will be kayaking Pine River to Ossipee Lake or hiking the Ledges at Deer Hill. For more information you can call 569-4568.|
|07/23/14||BINGO & LUNCH||10:00 am||Greater Wakefield Resource Center - Union||The Greater Wakefield Resource Center is hosting its Bingo and Senior Meals program starting at 10am at the Center in Union. The program is open to seniors for a donation of $3 and $5 for those under 60. To RSVP before the meal call 473-8324 or for more information visit www.greaterwakefieldresour...|
|07/23/14||FOOD PANTRY||10:00 am||All Saints Church - Wolfeboro||Serving those in need, the L.I.F.E. Ministries Food Pantry is open Wednesday from 10:00am to 1:00pm and from 5:00pm to 7:00pm. If you need assistance, or can help those who do, visit the Outreach Building next to the All Saints Episcopal Church on South Main Street in Wolfeboro. For more information you can call 569-0202.|
|07/23/14||T.O.P.S.||4:30 pm||Ossipee Concerned Citizens Building||T.O.P.S. (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) meets weekly on Wednesdays from 4:30-6pm at the O.C.C. Building on Moultonville Road in Center Ossipee. For more information call 539-8090.|
|07/23/14||MOULTONBOROUGH SUMMER CONCERTS||6:30 pm||Lions Club Gazebo - Moultonborough||The Moultonborough SUMMER CONCERT SERIES takes place at the Lions Club Gazebo weekly on Wednesday's at 6:30pm. The concerts are a great way to get the whole family together for wonderful evening. Bring a picnic or take advantage of food available at the concert. On July 23rd enjoy The Swift River Jazz Band. For more information call 476-8868 or visit www.moultonboroughnh.gov|
|07/23/14||BELKNAP MILL CONCERT SERIES||6:30 pm||Rotary Park - Downtown Laconia||As part of the historic Belknap Mill's summer concert series, Wayne from Maine will perform at 6:30pm on Wednesday July 23rd. Concerts take place in Rotary Park downtown Laconia. For more information call 524-8813 or visit www.belknapmill.org/html/e...|
|07/23/14||CATE PARK BAND||7:00 pm||Cate Park - Wolfeboro||The Cate Park Band performs every Wednesday evening throughout the summer at the Community Bandstand in Wolfeboro starting at 7pm. Members of the band vary in age in background, but come together each week for an hour of practice followed by an hour-long concert. All concerts are FREE...so grab a chair or blanket and join your friends and neighbors for a casual evening on the waterfront.|
|07/23/14||THE ISLANDS OF WINNIPESAUKEE||7:00 pm||Lake Winnipesaukee Museum - Weirs Beach||THE ISLANDS OF WINNIPESAUKEE is a presentation of the Lake Winnipesaukee Historical Society on Wednesday July 23rd at 7pm. Ron Guilmette is the presenter for this event that's part of the 2014 Summer Lecture Series at the Lake Winnipesaukee Museum, located next to Funspot in Weirs Beach. For more info call 366-5950 or visit www.lwhs.us|
|07/23/14||GILFORD BAND CONCERT SERIES||7:30 pm||Weeks Bandstand - Gilford Village Field||The Gilford Community Band plays every other Wednesday evening at 7:30pm throughout the summer at the Weeks Bandstand on the Gilford Village Field. Grab a lawn chair or blanket and enjoy some great entertainment. (Rain location is the Gilford High School Auditorium)|