- Police: Man suspected in armed robbery met victim on dating site - 18 min 12 sec ago - Police in Keene are looking for a man suspected in an armed robbery who may have met his victim on an online dating website.
- Investigators say driver in deadly crash intentionally crossed median - 21 min 41 sec ago - Investigators say a man charged in a deadly crash in Lebanon intentionally drove his truck across the median on Interstate 89 in Lebanon, killing a couple and their unborn daughter.
- Former UN Amb. Bolton says Kuster could be 'poster child' after Benghazi answer - 24 min 18 sec ago - Former United Nations Ambassador John Bolton said that after he watched U.S. Rep. Annie Kuster struggle to answer a question about Benghazi that he was reminded why he set up a political action committee to help members of Congress who care about national security.
- Man killed in crash on Court Street in Nashua - 40 min 16 sec ago - A man was killed in a crash in Nashua Wednesday morning.
- The budget deal in plain English - 1 hour 38 min ago - What is this budget deal, exactly? The summary is written in Washington-speak. To make it easier, here's our user-friendly version of highlights and what they mean.
- Passing fire chief spots smoke coming from Loudon garage - 2 hours 35 min ago - A three-alarm fire in Loudon was brought under control after the town's fire chief spotted smoke while driving by.
- Suspended County Attorney Jim Reams files lawsuit against county - 2 hours 52 min ago - Suspended Rockingham County Attorney Jim Reams made good on his threat to sue the county on Wednesday.
- Sebelius orders review of health care website - 3 hours 51 min ago - Hours ahead of her appearance Wednesday before a House subcommittee certain to grill her on the botched launch of the health care website, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius announced an internal review of what happened and why.
- Health care sign-ups hit 365,000 - 5 hours 15 min ago - Nearly 365,000 people have signed up for the Affordable Care Act in its first two months, but that's still a far cry from the 7 million projected to ultimately enroll for 2014.
- NH National Guard military unit to receive Valorous Unit Award - 5 hours 26 min ago - A military unit of the New Hampshire National Guard has earned quite an honor.
- Pope Francis named Time Person of the Year - 6 hours 46 min ago - Time has named Pope Francis its person of the year.
- 1 hurt in crash involving logging truck in Bennington - 7 hours 49 sec ago - Police were on the scene of a serious crash on Route 202 at the Bennington-Antrim town line on Wednesday morning.
- Weekend storm may bring substantial amount of snow to NH - 7 hours 7 min ago - A storm has the potential to dump a substantial amount of snow on the Granite State overnight Saturday into Sunday.
- Serious crash reported in Spofford - 7 hours 11 min ago - Police responded to a serious crash on Route 9 in Spofford Wednesday morning.
- Spirit of Giving Food Drive: Business Challenge - 7 hours 36 min ago - We're challenging local businesses to help fight hunger in New Hampshire.
- Nelson Mandela lies in state in Pretoria - 8 hours 11 min ago - Heads bowed, solemn, they filed by. The rich, the powerful. The famous and the family. All of them bidding goodbye to anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela on Wednesday, the first of three days his body will lie in state at the seat of South Africa's government.
- Keene to appeal 'Robin Hooders' ruling - 8 hours 17 min ago - The city of Keene will appeal a ruling about the self-described "Robin Hooders" who were accused of harassing parking enforcement officers.
- Police say three teens are behind Boys and Girls Club vandalism - 8 hours 43 min ago - Authorities have identified the people responsible for causing extensive damage inside the Laconia Boys and Girls Club.
- Police: Two men tried to rob woman in Price Chopper parking lot - 8 hours 53 min ago - Keene police were searching for two men involved in an attempted armed robbery.
- 1 killed in head-on crash in Columbia - 9 hours 3 min ago - Authorities are investigating a fatal head-on crash in Columbia.
|12/11/13||BINGO & LUNCH||10:00 am||Greater Wakefield Resource Center - Union||The Greater Wakefield Resource Center is hosting its Bingo and Senior Meals program starting at 10am at the Center in Union. The program is open to seniors for a donation of $2.75 and $5 for those under 60. To RSVP before the meal call 473-8324 or for more information visit www.greaterwakefieldresour...|
|12/11/13||SENIOR CENTER PROGRAM||10:00 am||All Saints Church - Wolfeboro||The Wednesday Wolfeboro Senior Center program starts at 10am. Activities include Tai Chi, line-dancing knitting club and Ping Pong with Harry. Luncheon is at noon. Everything takes place at the parish hall of the All Saints Church in Wolfeboro. A $3 donation is requested. For more information call 515-1385 or visit www.wolfeboroseniorcenter.org|
|12/11/13||FOOD PANTRY||10:00 am||All Saints Church - Wolfeboro||Serving those in need, the holidays & year round, the L.I.F.E. Ministries Food Pantry is open Wednesday from 10:00am to 1:00pm and from 5:00pm to 7:00pm. If you need assistance, or can help those who do, visit the Outreach Building next to the All Saints Episcopal Church on South Main Street in Wolfeboro. For more information you can call 569-0202.|
|12/11/13||BLOOD PRESSURE CLINIC||11:00 am||Dorris Benz Community Center - Sandwich||There will be a BLOOD PRESSURE CLINIC at the Doris Benz Community Center in Sandwich on Wednesday December 11th from 11am to noon. The clinic is open to the public and conducted by VNA-Hospice of Southern Carroll County and Vicinity. For more information call 569-2729 or visit www.vnahospice.net|
|12/11/13||T.O.P.S.||4:30 pm||Ossipee Concerned Citizens Building||T.O.P.S. (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) meets weekly on Wednesdays from 4:30-6pm at the O.C.C. Building on Moultonville Road in Center Ossipee. For more information call 539-8090.|
|12/11/13||CHAMBER SOCIAL||5:00 pm||Wolfeboro Bay Care||The Wolfeboro Area Chamber of Commerce will be having it's monthly member social on Wednesday December 11th at Wolfeboro Bay Care from 5pm to 7pm. For more information on this event call 569-2200 or visit www.wolfeborochamber.com|
|12/11/13||JAM SESSION||6:30 pm||Old White Church - Tuftonboro||This Wednesday from 6:30 to 9:30pm the Old White Church in Tuftonboro is host to a JAM SESSION featuring old time country, gospel and bluegrass music. Enjoy a night out with friends and neighbors for good music and fun. For more information call 569-3861.|
|12/11/13||FARMINGTON FISH & GAME CLUB MEETING||7:00 pm||Farmington Fish & Game Club - New Durham||Members of the Farmington Fish & Game Club have their monthly meeting on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm. Members are reminded that 2014 dues must be paid before the end of the month to avoid having to apply for membership again. For more information call 859-FISH or visit www.farmingtonfishandgamec...|
|12/11/13||BOOK DISCUSSION||7:00 pm||Wolfeboro Public Library||The Wolfeboro Public Library will host the 2nd BOOK DISCUSSION of the month on Wednesday at 7pm. This month's book is THE MEMBER OF THE WEDDING by Carson MuCullers. For more info call 569-2428 or visit www.wolfeborolibrary.org|
|12/12/13||BLOOD PRESSURE CLINIC||9:00 am||Greater Wakefield Resource Center - Union||There will be a BLOOD PRESSURE CLINIC at the Greater Wakefield Resource Center in Union on Thursday December 12th from 9am to 10am. The clinic is open to the public and conducted by VNA-Hospice of Southern Carroll County and Vicinity. For more information call 569-2729 or visit www.vnahospice.net|